currently we have a "Marketing Manager" position at one of our client locations
This Marketing Manager will partner in the design, development and implementation of product and market segment strategies, manage new product introductions with key segments and develop marketing programs targeted to individuals and businesses to achieve sales and profit goals.
- The marketing manager will be responsible for both strategic and operational marketing functions and for developing ROI and KPIs for all campaign efforts.
- They will be responsible for refining our value proposition, managing the overall content strategy and developing our sales enablement support, lead generation, retention, and our thought leadership strategy and tactics.
- This candidate may also work with external provider partners to execute marketing campaigns.
- The successful candidate will need to have a strategic mindset, strong relationship management skills and be able to work collaboratively across the business to drive excellent results.
- Define our go-to-market proposition for product and customer/market segments. Responsibilities include value proposition refinement, content strategy development, creation of sales enablement tools, lead generation and retention tactics and thought leadership including infographics, white papers, blogs and key client leadership summits.
- Direct the development and execution of all b2b and b2b2c marketing touch points with a focus on defining the organization's strategic positioning in group markets and individuals.
- Identify new market opportunities and appropriate ways of penetrating those areas across multiple channels.
- Develop and manage initiatives for specific b2b and b2b2c programs/campaigns in direct marketing, advertising, promotion, special events, collateral, web site and other means that convey a unified and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
- Oversee creation of all b2b and b2b2c marketing touch points including sales enablement brochures, sales presentations and collateral for trade event, emails, website, advertising, and other sales support initiatives.
- Manage mix of in house and agency resources.
- Establish and manage annual marketing budget with specific measurable objectives for each major project.
- Develop KPIs and measure results for all marketing initiatives.
- Perform database, web and electronic promotion analysis.
- Collaborate with certain provider groups to execute b2c marketing campaigns.
- Work with appropriate business partners to develop and manage initiatives in advertising, promotion, sponsorship, special events, collateral, web site and other means that convey a unified brand image and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
- Partner with Manager, Consumer Segmentation to create/refine customer segmentation schemes, perform attrition modeling, and estimating customer lifetime value.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, English or Journalism. Advanced degree in marketing or an MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience in financial services, consumer products or retail industries. Health Insurance industry experience a definite plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in b2b and or b2c marketing including e-commerce and Internet marketing.
- Experience in brand promotion, advertising management and marketing campaigns.
- At least three years’ experience in CRM management.
- Solid project management skills with ability manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.