Responsible for owning the STEMCO marketing plan, internal and external marketing communications, co-creating marketing strategy, branding, advertising, website, social media and sales enablement. Also responsible for the management, development and implementation of Marketing related activities including product marketing, market share and research, collateral,tradeshows, digital content,sales tools (BI analytics and CRM), value proposition co-creation, product training material, etc. Responsible for implementing and training the Marketing and Sales colleagues on new marketing technology. Provides required information to the corporate office and others as required by EnPro with sufficient controls to meet the reporting requirements, especially compliant with the section 404 provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. This position will require frequent travel to Longview, Texas if the successful candidate sits remotely.
- Embrace the values of the EnPro/STEMCO safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization’s safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
- Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
- Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the Way, Inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
- Responsible for leading theorganization in new technology. CRM, digital, customer interface, sales analytics and website.
- Acts as the liaison between field sales and the organization to provide an efficient flow of information.
- Partner with the product teams to build tools and technology to support growth. Market new and current products to new segments.
- Co-develop strategy for product lines with product leadership.
- Co-lead the e-commerce online customer platform, providing needed product images and detail.
- Drafts and edits content to help support marketing communications. Manages the translation effort.
- Develop training material and collateral, advertising and manage all internal and external marketing communications. Travel in support of the salesforce, customers and market research.
- Manage market and industry research. Support field efforts to gain fleet concentration data, sales territory effectiveness, market share, etc.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Utilize marketing automation to help meet sales targets, applying best practices to create digital/online customer touch points.
- Assist in division strategic planning.
- Presents a positive ethical example, follows and instructs others to follow the compliance requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
- Work with direct reports to establish performance goals and monitor progress.
- Provide direction, coaching and establish developmental plans for direct reports.