Another Source’s client, Lease Crutcher Lewis, is recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their Seattle team.
Here's a little about Lease Crutcher Lewis and the position they are seeking to fill:
Locally owned since 1886, Lewis is committed to making a positive impact for our clients and the community. Every Day.
At Lewis, where every employee is an owner, our people are personally invested in the success of our clients and empowered to take swift action to meet their goals.
We understand that in construction even the smallest of details affect the integrity of the work and the safety of our sites. That’s why our teams are tenacious when it comes to getting it right, day in and day out, to deliver quality buildings that stand the test of time.
With a 131-year history of giving back to the communities we help build, we are committed to making a positive impact, EVERY DAY. Corporate social responsibility requires a concerted effort, targeting critical needs within our communities. Our stewardship focuses on three key platforms: supporting impactful non-profit organizations, advancing sustainability and promoting diversity within our industry.
What You’ll Do:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting divisional business development and marketing efforts, including but not limited to, the pursuit of new work through the submission of qualifications, brochures, proposals and interview preps. This person will serve as a day-to-day liaison working with internal and external clients to research, plan, coordinate, manage and develop the content necessary to tell the Lewis story with authenticity, creativity and integrity. This individual will also work to support internal and external promotional activities and the development of project-specific collateral.
- Lead efforts to respond to client generated requests for qualifications and proposals (RFP/RFQ) by leading proposal kick-off meetings; scheduling all key dates and project team meetings; participating in strategy and messaging discussions; developing all written content in alignment with team-developed strategy and messaging; coordinating or producing key graphic components (e.g. org charts, process diagrams, covers and tabs); and overseeing the delivery of all final product
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing for interview and presentation development efforts, including participating in interview strategy sessions; scheduling and coordinating all project team members and meetings; developing all written content for presentations and leave-behinds; creating initial layout of all PowerPoint presentations, graphic boards, and other printed collateral; and providing technical support (audio, visual and logistics) to project teams for presentations, conferences and seminars
- Create and deliver print and electronic documents of the highest quality including initial written and graphic QA/QC of all qualifications, proposal and interview documents prior to director and executive level review
Content Strategy, Creation & Management
- Work together with technical and marketing staff to research, write and develop authentic and compelling stories around the firm, key personnel, and our projects, ensuring that information is communicated clearly, accurately, and in a visually appealing manner and in alignment with the firm’s overall brand and messaging guidelines
- Manage dynamic content for internal and external communication vehicles including: website, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Meets regularly with Project Executives and the field teams to learn about project challenges and best practices, identify areas for marketing assistance and public relations opportunities
- Maintains historical marketing data pertaining to staff, project history, new business leads and client references
- Organize and maintain all electronic files for ease of use, transmittal and production
- Provide additional marketing related duties and event support, as required and assigned
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, English or related field, or minimum 7 years of experience.
- Excellent communicator with strong writing and editing capabilities and an eye for detail. Able to hone large amounts of content into strategic marketing proposals and materials for clients.
- Natural Storyteller. Ability to quickly identify and develop a story looking at every day occurrence.
- Advanced business-writing skills including mastery of grammar, composition and persuasive communication.
- The ability to stay organized and calm under pressure. This is a deadline-driven position.
- Self-starter, inquisitive learner, collaborative team player
- Professional services marketing experience (AEC marketing background preferred).
- Strong project management ability, including coordination with internal clients, task-supervision of Marketing staff, and results-orientation with attention to detail and ability to focus teams and meet every deadline.
- Relationship-focus: Strong interpersonal skills and peer leadership approach.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint Word and Excel (Familiarity with Adobe CS)
Successful completion of a criminal background-check and drug screen prior to hire
Lease Crutcher Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, and will not be discriminated against, based on the basis of race, color, gender, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other status protected by state or federal law.
Another Source works with its clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Keywords: brand management, content generation, content development, brand development, marketing associate, marketing specialist, marketing coordinator, marketing director, marketing project manager, marketing product manager, social media, story Bank, copy writer, material writer, story teller, proposal development, content proposals, #AnotherSource1