Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, ABM platform, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Work closely with IT and sales operations teams to define and implement new functionality and tools based around the marketing automation and CRM platforms while adhering to marketing best practices
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Build and pull reports/dashboards to measure the success of marketing campaigns and tactics and help optimize key components in the buyer’s journey and provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve performance
- Establish and maintain closed-loop reporting framework through integrated CRM and marketing automation system to deliver performance results, analytics and ROI reports.
- Create and maintain marketing key performance indicators (KPIs)
- 3-5 years’ marketing and analytics experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- Experience in Marketing Automation and CRM tools, preferably Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Able to analyze information collected from research and translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable recommendations
- Able to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurement
- Able to communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and other functions will understand
- Manages deliverables and has a high level of accountability to consistently produce results on time and within budget with a strong attention to detail
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies
- Analytical thinker; Knowledge of data management tools and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with a team and can self-direct when necessary
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.