This job is a mashup of art creator, social media wizard or wizardress, developing Augmented Reality, pure cunning, creative creation and lots of emojis.
Superplastic is seeking a Marketing & Social Media Manager for its fast growing art toy & apparel brand. Our company was founded by entrepreneur Paul Budnitz (Budnitz Bicycles, Ello, Kidrobot) and is based in Burlington, Vermont.
We are seeking a marketing professional with a sharp marketing intuition and a strong understanding of Social Media. The perfect applicant understands power of brand and the importance of a well picked emoji. You also have a sense of humor and are experienced working with photoshop and illustrator. Video editing a plus, swearing is encouraged.
This is your dream job.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan with a strong element of Social Media.
- Create, grow, and maintain engaging social media campaigns that integrate with our brand, product, and marketing initiatives — which include product launches, digital and IRL events.
- Create and art direct digital content with the help of our art department, and in collaboration with the many artists and creative people associated with our brand.
- Manage and report marketing, social media and advertising metrics to support brand and sales growth.
- Help create and promote computer generated characters and celebrities in video, stills and on social media
- Experience growing and maintaining a social media following on Instagram and Twitter.
- Strong brainstorming and creative ability.
- Ability to work autonomously, and to give and take direction.
- Interest in exploring AR experiences as a marketing opportunity.
- Deep personal commitment to never do anything that sucks.
Full or part-time position depending on applicant’s availability and needs.
We’d love it if you live in fabulous and occasionally sunny Burlington, Vermont, remote work is possible for the right applicant.
Please email resume and a cover letter describing why you are a great fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Superplastic :
About Paul Budnitz:
Thank you :)