Material Coordinator III
Do you want to join a technology company with a diverse product portfolio? Do you have 2-5 years experience in shipping, receiving, storing and distributing materials, parts, supplies and equipment? We need a results-oriented, focused individual to join our Materials department in Chelmsford.
Processing receipt and shipment of repair orders including review and preparation of related reports. This will include both physical movement of material, as well as completion of various transactions within our Oracle (ERP) system. Conducting cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy, facilitating the movement of material to appropriate positions within the repair center, kitting of materials as required for repair work orders, and coordinating the replenishment of materials according to target stocking levels.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills relative to e-mail, ERP (Oracle is a plus), and use of other manufacturing related databases and applications.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, shipping / receiving, and/or manufacturing related environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow processes, learn by example, and ask questions when things are not understood.
- Comfortable and constructive working in an environment where volume has peaks and lulls.
- Ability to 50 lbs.
- Competitive hourly pay rate.
- Health insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply immediately and a FootBridge representative will contact you to take the next step.
FootBridge is an engineering and technology staffing firm deeply committed to our clients. We provide Contract Placement, Contract-to-Hire, Permanent Placement, and Managed Services to multiple sectors and industries in all 50 states. With more than 30 years experience in the staffing industry, FootBridge delivers hard work, ethics, and a dedication to strong relationships. We make it our life's work to find the right people for you.