Receives, transfers, and issues material in the division stockrooms and warehouses.
Assists with physical inventories and their reconciliation.
Delivers and picks up material from internal GCSD Programs.
Uses PC to update and review inventory records and to operate the carousels.
Operate manual material handling equipment. Able to operate PC’s for data entry into various inventory databases.
- Previous Shipping experience
- Comprehend and follow Shipping packing documentation
- Climbing ladders, lifting 40 lbs., bending, stooping, and extended periods of standing
- Familiar with and ability to operate material handling equipment (MHE)
- Good communications skills and a team player
- Material Handling experience or equivalent stockroom knowledge
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player and work closely with other Manufacturing areas
- Once hired, able to obtain MHE certifications to operate crane and forklifts (this would be required if they were hired)
- Self-starter with general Supervision
- High School diploma with 1-3 years’ experience