Hire Dynamics is currently recruiting for Material Handler - Electric Pallet Jack job in McDonough. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Responsibilities for this this Material Handler - Electric Pallet Jack job include:
- Receiving and Put-Away – unload inbound shipments and move product to storage locations.
- Quality – ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Order Picking – pull and prepare products for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is being picked and processed for outbound shipping. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Loading – Efficiently and Safely move materials from staging and/or storage areas into trailers and/or other forms of transportation.
- Equipment – Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or with other MHE.
- Operator may use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put-away and load functions, as required.
- Inventory – keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other MHE that is required.
We have openings for both 1st and 2nd shift.
Apply now if you are interested in this Material Handler - Electric Pallet Jack job in McDonough.