Material Handler - Gorham, ME
Immediate need for 12 hour shift day or night warehouse material handlers. This role is with a very long established, well recognized, worldwide company. Take the opportunity to review this role and join a highly reputable company with career opportunities available.
This is a very fast paced, detail oriented role. Pay is $14/hr with a $1.50 night shift differential.
Essential Job Duties:
• Read, understand and follow multiple shop orders in numeric and/or written format with a high degree of accuracy.
• Pick from stock all items needed by shop order demand and deliver it to the appropriate work station.
• Use RF gun technology to perform accurate inventory transactions.
• Assist in maintaining standard work procedures.
• Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly storage area for all inventory.
• Expedite materials to facilitate packaging requirements. • Adjust working hours and area of focus when needed.
• Assist in maintaining a finished good inventory when necessary.
• Keep packaging area clean of debris from daily packaging activity.
• Report to Supervisor status of the area daily (safety issues, maintenance issues, inventory errors).
• Attend production meetings when required.
• Work cooperatively to improve processes in the packing department.
• All other duties as assigned
Keywords: Maine, Material Handler, Light Industrial, Warehousing
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.