- Use a lift truck to move material and completed parts to their proper location according to a production traveler.
- Conduct daily pre-operational safety check on lift truck.
- Place and remove loads from the parts train, floor, and rack locations.
- Adjust loads by hand as required for safe handling.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to safely operate lift trucks and work safely in areas of lift truck traffic. Prior experience operating a lift truck required.
- Ability to problem solve and make good decisions and good organizational skills are required.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled