We are currently seeking Material Handlers for a client in Malta. The positions are responsible for tracking material coming in and out of their facility. This includes preparing items that have been received, as well as prepare items designated to leave the facility. These are full time roles, with high probability for temp to hire.
Positions are not on a bus line. Resume required. Schedule will be one of the following:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday + every other Wednesday (either 7am to 7pm, or 7pm to 7am)
- Handling internal and external customer loads
- Load and unload containers, pallets, box trucks and/or trailers with precision
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Record inventory information
- Safely operate and maintain equipment in a warehouse environment
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace, deadline driven schedule
- Record incoming and outgoing goods in a WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years experience working in a production or manufacturing environment
- Candidates must have been certified on a fork lift by a previous employer
- SAP Experience a plus
- Computer skills using a warehouse inventory system
- Experience using RF scanners
- Attention to safety
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Strong math and reading skills (fractions, decimals, percentages - English/Metric)
- Team work mentality – willing to help in warehouse area or other areas if needed
- Excellent work history (attendance and dependability)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs from time to time
Are you the right fit?
Our ideal candidates are the type of people that want to get up for work every day, not sit around like a couch potato. The best candidates for AccuStaff are the ones who look at a glass half full, and are able to take advantage of each opportunity to show how they can contribute. Do we control every opportunity? Certainly not, but like our clients, we search for motivated people who want to succeed.
Who are we?
Since 1979, AccuStaff has provided local businesses with staffing solutions. Our difference lies in the trusted relationships we have with our clients and the satisfaction they gain from our service. Our reputation has been built on experience and commitment to providing the right “fit” for each position.
Our professional business environment and proactive customer service are only two of the many reasons that our clients continue to return to us for temporary, temp-to-hire, and permanent staffing needs. Our customers enjoy working with us because we work hard to understand their business needs. We believe this relationship-based approach leads to success on both ends of these partnerships.