Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
In your new role you will:
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Locate materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies, as listed on production orders
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers, by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Document materials and supplies disposition, by recording units delivered and location of units (i.e. Goods Receipts)
- Receive credit-return material and supplies from production, by verifying materials and supplies, code and lot numbers, and quantity, then placing materials in stock.
- Contribute to the team effort, by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Be responsible for Kitting of raw material to WO's, Kit issues to production and cycle counts
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A minimum of 4 years materials handling/logistics/receiving experience, with strong stock room experience in the semiconductor or contract manufacturing industries. Clean room experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
- High School diploma/GED (required)
- Good penmanship, good communication skills and a team player attitude
- The ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience using a vacuum wand for die plating
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work occasional weekends, nights and holidays, as needed
- Inventory Management experience (a plus)
- Ability to work in a clean room environment requiring protective gear (cap, mask, smocks)
- Experience or the ability to work through a microscope