Completes orders by retrieving and moving materials using a hand truck; stacking materials.
* Determines moving requirements by obtaining work orders.
* Retrieves inventory by locating and verifying materials; stacking and securing materials on pallets; moving materials to staging area or to transportation vehicle.
* Loads transportation vehicles by stacking and securing materials.
* Maintains inventory and shipping records by completing logs.
* Maintains safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing/shipping and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Travel Logistics, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills
Competitive compensation/benefit package.
Apply in person at :
5870 Tennyson Street
Arvada, CO 80003
Established in 1984, Wanco has been the leading manufacturer of highway safety and traffic control products for 30 years. Wanco employees are highly dedicated to quality, helping us to remain the most reliable company in the field. Our reputation has been built on a record of service and integrity, and the ability to build products that fit a wide variety of needs.