Material Inventory Analyst
Summary of Responsibilities:
Review and analyze cycle count results, and participate in the resolution of inventory discrepancies. Champion process changes to help drive material flow improvements to increase inventory accuracy.
- Assist and Coordinate setting up of Supermarkets to support production.
- Create, Develop, Improve, and Implement SOP's to support inventory control.
- Coordinate with Operators, Internal Logistics Analysts, ME, and Supervisors to improve system accuracy of material routings, BOMS, system material parameters, and storing of goods to drive quality and accuracy.
- Assist and coordinate the proper disposition of obsolescence and slow-moving inventory.
- Assist with development and maintenance of PFEP for each item in the value stream.
- Thoroughly research inventory variances to make appropriate adjustments (quantity and price variance analysis).
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve and streamline inventory work processes.
- Conduct inventory audits as needed to assure/restore/improve accuracy.
- Willingness to effectively educate others to improve overall accuracy.
- Assist in maintenance of min/max/reorder quantities/default parameters for applicable parts.
- Assist as needed in stock-out situations.
- Follow all Company policies, rules, and procedures; including Safety
- Additional functions and other duties as assigned or required.
- Customer focused and must possess a high desire to learn, improve, understand, and grow
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- May be required to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to perform independent research and analysis
- Root Cause Analysis/Strong Analytical and Organizational Skills/Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency
- High School Diploma required.
- High computer proficiency-Intermediate skill levels of Excel required
- 3-5 years of assembly experience in a manufacturing environment required
- 1-2 years experience working independently with little or no oversight.
- BS Degree in Business, Accounting, or Related Field Preferred.
- FlexNet/WMS/ Cincom/ SAP knowledge highly desirable
- Three or more years of hands-on related experience of inventory control, cycle counts, continuous improvement, process development, and material flow.
- Must have an excellent attendance record
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.