Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be received, moved, gathered, or distributed
• Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as items number, locator code, size, type, style, or color
• Fills orders for daily shipment.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
• Marks materials with identifying information
• Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed using hand held RF gun.
• Weighs, counts, or re-packs items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Uses computer or hand held device to enter or retrieve records
• Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
• Completes requisition forms to order supplies for the facility
• Prepares parcels for LTL, mailing or express shipment
• Maintains inventory records
• Other duties may be assigned
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Develops alternative solutions
• Works well in group problem solving situations
• Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures
• Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines
• Reports potentially unsafe conditions Uses equipment and materials properly and only when authorized.
• Steel toed boots are required.
• WAREHOUSE IS AIR CONDITIONED
******************************Additional Job Details*******************************
• Handle all internal and external shipment requests for new / replacement or additional HHSS equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining Mastermind queue requests on a daily basis and meeting shipment deadlines.
• Handle all incoming shipments from various vendors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare outgoing shipments daily Via FedEx and US Postal Service
2. Maintain stock (Paperwork, boxes, buttons and chains for daily shipments)
3. Type shipping labels
4. Process retuned equipment
5. Navigate Inventory System
6. Unload trucks with incoming shipments from various vendors
7. Handle incoming customer or team member calls
8. Keep Warehouse area clean and safe
• Education: High school degree or equivalent
• Previous Warehouse or shipping experience a plus
• Self-Motivated / Team Player who can assist others as necessary.
• The successful candidate must possess the ability to quickly adapt to change, understand new processes and support fellow team members internal and external to the warehouse.
• Typing 30-40 wpm
• Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• Oracle experience preferred
• Must be able to lift and carry boxes up to 50 pounds.
• Familiarity with FedEx shipping operations