Materials Science Engineering Intern
BioFire Defense is seeking a Materials Science Engineering Intern to join our team.
- The Materials Science Engineering Intern will work on a multi-disciplinary team to support the company’s devices and products. Activities include research, procurement and assessment of plastic films to determine their usefulness in the company’s medical diagnostic products. The Engineering Intern will be involved in design, prototyping, verification and troubleshooting in order to determine compatibility with our processes and various reagents. Tis engineer is expected to work and communicate well with other members and leadership of the team to which he/she is assigned in order to meet the goals of the project.
Training and Education:
- Junior in Materials Science and Engineering or equivalent.
- Real world engineering experience is a plus.
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Stimulating work environment
Please click on “Apply Now” to send your resume
To learn more visit us at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.