C2 Education is Hiring Great Teachers!
Given the huge impact the current global COVID-19 crisis has had on education, we at C2 Education have been working non-stop to help support families who are trying to maintain their children’s education. We have created a robust and sophisticated online learning platform to help support our customers as much as possible.
In order to do this, we need more great teachers. Our remote teaching platform requires teachers to have their own computer with video and audio capability as well as an internet connection with a minimum speed of 25 Mbps.
We do not require prior teaching experience, but all of our teachers are required to pass our qualifying exam to teach for us. We provide 40 hours of remote, paid training to get you ready to teach. In addition, you will have flexible hours, excellent pay, and real opportunities to grow with C2 Education.
C2 provides paid sick leave (where applicable by state), C2 tuition discounts, and a generous 401k plan.
- Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and additional ongoing training.
- Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with the Center Program Director to meet students’ academic goals.
- Opportunity to work for a mission driven company
- Track and analyze student progress
- Tutor tailors’ lessons to meet student needs.
- Performs administrative and team based activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- Must have a quite location from which to conduct remote teaching sessions without disturbance.
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred (English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but candidates must have a passion for Education and mentoring students.
Please note that while your employment with C2 will begin as a remote role, it will transition to you also reporting to your C2 center to teach sessions in person. This transition will occur when the COVID-19 crisis has ended and we are able to return to normal business operations.