- Experience with Ford, Chevy and Dodge diesel trucks is preferred.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency.
- Diagnose and repair truck systems including engine, transmission, electrical,
steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide time estimates for additional truck repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner
to service advisor.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training
in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test, record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- ASE certification a plus.
- Must have own tools and a clean driving record.
Paid vacation and holidays.