Mechanic – Off Road Heavy Mine/Quarry Equipment Maintenance
Job No.: BD280
A very large surface mining aggregate company is looking for medium and top level Off Road Heavy Mine Equipment Mechanics. Most of the equipment is Caterpillar end loaders, haul trucks, dozers, 992G, 988, 980, 777, 735, D6, D8 and D9. To provide expert diagnostics on faults with mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics on mobile equipment. To perform intermediate level cutting and welding tasks. Perform detailed preventative maintenance on equipment. This company needs good mine mechanics now. They work 40 hours straight time with overtime being time and a half. You can work up to 60 or 70 hours a week. Everyone in the shop does everything from sweeping the shop to frame off rebuilds.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to e-mail their MS Word resume and cover letter, referencing job code BD280, to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp, or fax to Bob Danko: (812) 476-3182. After submitting your resume, you may call Bob at (812) 253-6235 to find out more about the position.
- Ability to perform duties in all weather conditions including extreme heat, cold, wet, or dry conditions
- Ability to work rotating, flexible, and on-call schedules as well as planned and unplanned overtime
- Posses or be able to obtain a DOT medical card and Class B CDL
- Must have small hand tools, large tools are provided
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Maintenance
- Must have high school diploma, a 2 or 4-year degree would be a plus
- There are multiple pay scales from $26 to $30 plus dollars per hour plus time and one-half overtime. Pay is determined by your experience, ability, and how well you interview
- Comprehensive benefits package with some relocation assistance possible.
Please know that, due to volume of responses, only those candidates who meet the requirements described above will be contacted.
To see all of our career opportunities, visit us at:
HR Solutions, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At HR Solutions, Inc. we take pride in developing effective and professional relationships with our clients. We have been selective in building our own staff from the most highly qualified, certified, and experienced individuals in the Tri-State area. Our team of consultants has accumulated extensive Human Resources experience in Staffing, Executive Recruiting, Corporate Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Training and Organizational Development.