PeopleSolutions is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for one of Cincinnati's leading Aerospace manufacturers.
This is a full time, permanent role where you will have the opportunity to both design as well as manually machine critical parts for the Aerospace Industry.
You will be responsible for the complete design as well as production of these parts using CAD/CAM software; if you are someone who takes pride in your work and enjoys being hands on, this is the role for you.
The benefits of this oportunity include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The ability to work with cutting edge machinery
- A hands on design approach - you will be able to physically build the work you design.
Our client believes in a flexible work environment and treating their employees with respect. If you are someone who has been hoping to take that next step into a more hands-on role where your work actually matters, please apply.
- 3+ years of mechanical design/mechanical engineering experience
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM Software
- Some experience using a manual lathe and/or mill
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering is preferred but not required
If you are interested, please contact:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.