- Read architectural drawings and create mechanical drawings
- Need high level of information management (logs, spreadsheets, specifications)
- Strong with technical details
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- Function is Application Engineering or Mechanical System Engineering
- Interpret and edit routine to complex distributor orders and identifies any errors
- Ability to make judgment calls when required to resolve problems or to make recommendations.
- Compiles needed documentation for Production and Shipping Departments noting any special handling, components or construction.
- Makes item master additions and changes.
- Ability to read and understand cutting bills and load sheets.
- Assist all departments as necessary to drive out costs and improve quality and product offerings.
- Must be able to work with customers to resolve issues regarding, availability, order entry problems, and minor engineering issues.
- Checks dimensions, verifies finished work, and compiles documentation required for fabrication and assembly of equipment
- Develop layouts from predetermined basic drawings
- Ability to determine reference plans, centering and dimension lines, hidden line interpolations, and sectioning.
- Reviews specifications for parts, assemblies and installations.
- Contributes design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Associates Degree, Vocational Technical Training, or Equivalent Experience
- Functional ability to utilize and operate standard computer software
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Individual contributor
- Works well under immediate supervision
- Able to interpret and understand technically oriented material, blueprints, elevation and plan view details, and door schedules
- Able to develop working plans
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.