Position: Mechanical Engineer
Reporting To: Director of Engineering
About the Mechanical Engineer Role
Our Company is currently offering a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer. A team of creative, passionate, driven engineers to sustain our various hardware platforms is a critical component to the success of the company. We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be trained and empowered to perform broad engineering activities to support our global customer base.
We are searching for a highly skilled individual who can work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical / electro-mechanical components of innovation and excellence for the semiconductor industry.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Solicit observations from operators, customers
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Proficiency in 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (Solidworks mandatory)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Working experience with finite element analysis (FEA), magnetic and thermal modeling a plus
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) highly desirable
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
Bachelors degree required.
5-7 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer for a manufacturing, defense, or semiconductor related industry.