Permanent position: Growing HVAC contractor in Grand Rapids, Michigan is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Engineer. The ideal candidate will have obtained his or her Professional Engineering (PE) License and a BS degree in Engineering. Candidates must also have a strong HVAC background in commercial and industrial markets.The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus a bonus opportunity. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer• Design various HVAC Systems for clients in the commercial, industrial, and construction markets
• Conceptualize and design process systems for industrial applications - Utilize Revit and AutoCAD MEP for design
• Interpret applicable building codes
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer• Must obtain a BS Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred
• Must be a Registered Michigan Professional Engineer (PE)
• Strong background in HVAC for commercial and industrial clients
Benefits• Direct-Hire, permanent position
• Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus bonus opportunity
• Full-Time benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.