Permanent position: World leasing company in harnessing energy from industrial fluid flows is looking for a Systems Integration Engineer, familiar with machines and field equipment to work closely with the R&D team for the launch and operation of new products. This position sits in Houston, TX, and it requires a lot of field work in the TX area. Travel is required. This is a permanent opportunity.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer• Coordinating, planning and performing field tests and preparing data of equipment.
• Coordination with R&D throughout project cycle to develop specifications, validate system performance, and commission products in field.
• Mechanical design and basic analysis of equipment, sub assemblies and individual components. and ensuring design compliance with applicable standards.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer• BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
• Hands on experience (site based) in assembly and/or troubleshooting of high pressure machines, pressure vessels, hydraulic equipment, instrumentation, pressure flow.
• Field experience.
• High level of technical competency in the fundamentals of mechanical engineering design and analysis.
Benefits• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits.
• 401K, Commuter Benefits, Travel Assistance, Pet Insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.