Process Engineer (ME), Mobile, AL - Our client seeks to hire a Mechanical Process Engineer for their Mobile, Alabama facility. The Mechanical Process Engineer manages projects ranging from capital expenditures to small projects to increase productivity, safety and cost savings within the facility. The projects will serve to support the ongoing performance of the facility. BSME or BSMET required.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer• Planning, organizing, and executing continuous improvement projects from the conceptual stage through commissioning.
• Developing and integrating continuous improvement into the site culture and daily activities.
• Working in partnership with cross-functional teams to identify projects that support business initiatives and future business models.
• Managing the re-engineering of existing business processes to improve efficiency.
• Developing action plans to translate strategic objectives into actionable initiatives.
• Making presentations to senior level management representing project objectives, scope, timelines, resources, and deliverables.
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer• This position requires a person with creativity, discipline and a desire to bring innovative solutions to process problems.
• 2+ years experience as a Process Engineer or Maintenance Engineer in manufacturing plant
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD or SolidWorks software
• Experience with statistical tools or analysis.
• Ability to lead projects.
Benefits• benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, matching 401(K) program, etc.
• Bonus eligible