The Mechanical Project Manager will plan, coordinate, execute, and maintain an effective field construction organization utilizing the necessary engineering, labor, equipment, materials, tools, subcontracted services, and other company resources to effectively perform the scope of contracted work within an allotted budget and time schedule.
My client takes pride in their ability to develop and maintain long-standing partnerships with their customers. From emergency service and repair calls, complex HVAC/Plumbing/Piping projects, facility and kitchen equipment services, and building automation systems and controls, their customer's needs will always be at the forefront of what we do.
- Develop and track a project schedule including trade manpower loading for the project
- Establish project cost control centers for tracking of equipment, material, labor, subcontracts and miscellaneous costs
- Direct trade planners in the development of shop drawings and coordinate the planning efforts with other trades
- Develop the piping trade construction standards for the project
- Procure and manage project subcontractors and equipment vendors
- Inspect the jobsite on a regular basis for contract compliance, workmanship, and safety
- Follow-up on any required warranty work and maintain contact with owner to insure customer satisfaction
- Manage large jobs with minimal supervision
- Estimate changes in scope of work
- 5-10 years experience in mechanical piping, plumbing and sheet metal
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization skills
- Solid knowledge of the construction process
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Full benefits
- Great perks!
- Great team!