Do you have a mechanical maintenance background with some welding experience and love to travel? If so, We are looking for you to join our growing team as our next Mechanical Services Specialist!!
Primary Purpose is to provide mechanical servicing to company equipment of batching and mixing plants installed at customer’s site. The position will also be involved in installation of new plants in North America.
- Carry out service of equipment and training to customers during and after
- Assists customers with installing new equipment, upgrades and specific paid services.
- Read drawings.
- Promotes service and parts to customers as needed.
- Completes service reports and expense reports.
- Helps in warehouse as needed, including pulling, crating and shipping parts.
- Take customer parts and service related calls as needed.
- Understands lean concepts and initiates improvements to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Follows written policies, procedures and best practices.
- Education: Associate’s degree in mechanical, electrical or equivalent field experience.
- Experience: Three years of experience in a related field with electrical and mechanical experience preferred.
- Exceptional mechanical abilities
- Able to read drawings.
- Certified welder.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Good computer skills; Good organizational skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers at many levels.
- Must be willing to travel in North America and possibly Europe as
required. 100 to 150 plus days per year travel.
- Must be physically able to perform manual labor and lift a minimum of 100 pounds