- Job Label:
The Media Coordinator (MC) provides a variety of functions within the media department and liaison between account services, finance and vendors. The MC plays a vital role in ensuring the effective, efficient operation of the media department and agency as a whole.
- Opening new campaigns to include appropriate demographic and market information.
- Enter and order broadcast, print, digital and OOH media schedules into Strata
- Pull media schedules and campaign reports for client approval
- Traffic broadcast, print, digital and OOH creative to appropriate vendors
- Review and approve make-good schedules
- Enter and reconcile media invoices identifying any media discrepancies
- Acquire and process notarized affidavits of performance for coop-eligible schedules
- Pull monthly reports including but not limited to billing, invoice checklists and digital performance reports
- Serve as a substitute to media buyers, supervisors and director in their absence
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and HTML code a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and work with other software applications
- General office experience & ability to manage efficiently a variety of tasks & projects
- Self starter, ability to work with others, manage fast pace and meet deadlines
- Organizational skills, ability to solve problems and an attention to detail are a must
For more than 40 years, Cuneo Advertising has kept itself on the leading edge, constantly defining and re-defining the means for our clients to reach consumers more effectively. The faster communication changes, the faster we change with it…even anticipating change so you can be there waiting. Cuneo Advertising was created in 1977 with the premise to serve the automotive industry. Through the last 40+ years, Cuneo has diversified into many other sectors including but not limited to: Health and Wellness, Automotive, Real Estate, Media/Broadcasting, Internet Business, Power Sports, Retail and Food Service on a local, regional and national level.
- Related Keywords:
- media, digital, strata, advantage, internet; advertising, marketing