The Plymouth Pro Staff team is currently seeking individuals for medical assembly! This opportunity's primary responsibility will be to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures to meet production and quality requirements. This company is located in the Plymouth area and is on 1st Shift. They have a great culture and are looking for individuals who are looking to be apart of something bigger than themselves. This is a long term temporary indefinite position. Qualified candidates will required to have strong microscope experience and past medical assembly experience. If you are interested in learning more apply now, or submit your resume with the reference ID: 326950.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 5:00am - 3:30pm
Pay Rate: $14.50 per hour
- Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per process specification.
- Utilize both manual and automatic machine operation.
- Assembles component parts as per print.
- Inspect parts and/or completed assemblies.
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specifications.
- May package assemblies for shipment.
- Complete required documentation.
- Cross train in other departments.
- Perform other functions as required.
- Must have worked with a microscope in a professional environment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Entry level manufacturing experience preferred.
- Previous light assembly experience helpful.
- Comprehend and follow detailed instruction written in English.
- Must possess the ability to recognize obvious defects in workmanship.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Ability to meet client requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.