The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Medical Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Bulverde, Texas. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Texas!
Pay- $15-17 based on experience, education, and certifications.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
1. Performs all duties within the scope of Certified Medical Assistant.
2. Rooms patient according to company standards
3. Records patient documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
4. Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies.
5.Process appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
2. Current, nationally recognized MA certification or registration required or the ability to obtain the designation within 90 days of employment.
3. Current CPR certification or the ability to attain the certification within 30 days of employment.
4. Basic computer literacy required.
5. Knowledge of medical terminology required.