Position SummaryExcellent Care~ Excellent People~
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Assistant in Aurora.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Perform venipuncture and finger stick procedures as needed
- Process specimens for send-out testing.
- Performs analysis of blood samples in an efficient, accurate manner
- Records results on worksheets and in computer system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong phlebotomy background required
- Certificate of graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants strongly recommended; certification preferred.
- Minimum of three years of previous experience assisting physicians and working in a hospital setting or clinical setting is required
- Should also be an effective communicator, with strong multi-tasking skills and have the ability to work independently.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.