HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk toyou about this fantastic opportunity.
Click here to learn more
Seeking a Clinical Medical Assistant for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
- You will prepare exam and treatment rooms with the necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
- You will give injections and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy
- You will assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
- You will assist with scheduling of tests and treatments as needed for patients
- You will answer telephone calls to the practice and screens for referral to physicians and practitioners