The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Seffner, Florida. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Florida!
Pay: Market Competitive based upon experience, licenses, and education
Hours: M-F 8-5
Location: Near the corner of S Parsons and W Wheeler
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Performs all duties within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant (procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy).
- Rooms patients according to company standards.
- Records patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinates patient care as directed by physicians, company standards and policies.
- Processes appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion.
- Respects patient confidentiality at all times.
- Organizes exam and treatment rooms, stocks and cleans rooms and sterilizes instruments.
- Maintains certifications (MA and CPR) and quality control standards.
- Participates in marketing events as determined by business need.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Must have qualifications/experience:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Current, nationally recognized Medical Assistant certification or registration required or the ability to obtain the designation within 90 days of employment.
- Current CPR certification or the ability to attain the certification within 30 days of employment.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- ICD-9 and CPT coding required.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations required.
- Good communication and customer service skills required