Primary Care Solutions has provided industry-leading primary care to patients since its founding in 2014. Primary Care Solutions is now providing industry-leading primary care to Veterans at the Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Espanola, NM; Las Vegas, NM; Taos, NM; and Alamogordo, NM. Primary Care Solutions CBOCs are Veteran-led and clinician-managed. We deliver compassionate, expert medical care while establishing strong, long-lasting personal bonds with our Veterans in our CBOCs. We are excited to discover a first-rate teammate to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays.
Additional Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and confidential environment for our patients.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information in patient’s electronic medical record
- Obtain medical histories from patients; verify patient information
- Prepare, assist, and accurately complete all forms
- Support patient care delivery
- Assist providers during examinations and treatment
- Take vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to skill level, certifications and state regulations
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center Medical Director (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Collects lab Specimens from patients, and submits received results to medical providers.
- Schedule clinic appointments, patient check in and/or out of clinic, and verify all clinical reminders due at the time of each visit.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduate of an accredited certificate program
- Knowledge of computer systems to include the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated high quality customer service
- Two yearsof continuous experience in clinical operations or medical office work post externship
- Basic Life Support certification from American Heart Association