Medical Billing & Document Processor Positions
National Provider of Medical Billing Review - Managed Healthcare
Fort Worth, Texas
Job Title: Medical Billing - Document Processor
Location: Fort Worth (Clearfork area)
Schedule: 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
- Manage the entry of all appeals within the system.
- Enter in all financial adjustments in client’s systems as the result of appeal.
- Compile data.
- Compile specific supporting documents to send with correspondence.
- Maintain reports and Excel spreadsheets as needed.
APPLY IN PERSON AT 9AM ON MONDAY 7/2 & WEDNESDAY 7/3:
CornerStone Staffing - Fort Worth
1200 Summit Ave, Suite 518
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Be sure to park in visitor parking (NOT 30 minute parking) which is located on top of the parking garage.
What to bring:
- 2 forms of valid/current government issued IDs
- Contact information for 2 supervisors/managers from 2 recent employers
- Voided check if interested in setting up direct deposit for paychecks
- Must be able to type 40+ words per minute.
- Alpha and 10 Key Keystrokes - 8,000-10,000 kph w/an accuracy rate of 90%+.
- Previous working experience in medical industry/claims preferred
- Exposure to medical billing/claims processing is a plus
- Multi-tasked individual with the ability to manage and navigate multiple windows
- Ability to independently use problem solving logic