Title: Medical Cash Poster
Date Posted: 04/05/2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Lake Mary Florida
We are aggressively seeking aMedical Cash Posterto join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2018 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be aMedical Cash Posterwith one of the fastest-growing specialty pharmacy organizations in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require aMedical Cash Posterwho can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are aMedical Cash Posterand you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
- Receive and post payments through accounts receivable processes, and support other revenue cycle management functions
- Receive, sort, and review payments from insurance carriers, patients or other sources. Identify appropriate receivables accounts for application and post receipts, through automated or manual processes, ensuring that entries are accurately applied.
- Validate posting results and reconcile payments posted against checks received. Research and resolve misapplications concerning account or amount inaccuracies.
- Scan checks to bank account and reconcile deposit to check totals.
- Research and post unapplied cash receipts working from EOB automated and manual posting, and post receipts to designated accounts.
- Identify underpayments and margin loss claims and provide information to others for collections process.
- Organize and track workflow based on process steps. Provide status reports and shift work priorities and activities as requested to facilitate processing efficiency across the team.
- Prepare and distribute cash reconciliation reports in keeping with process requirements. Acquire cross-training and provide support for other operations and locations across Revenue Cycle Management Team, requiring knowledge of additional processes and systems.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience with cash/payment posting in a medical setting
- Must have strong computer skills in MS Excel
- Excellent soft skills - professional, articulate, and polished
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Medical Cash Poster position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to