Title: Medical Customer Service Rep
Date Posted: 05/29/2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Harvey Louisiana
We are aggressively seeking aMedical Customer Service Representativeto join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2018 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be aMedical Customer Service Representativewith one of the fastest-growing specialty pharmacy organizations in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require aMedical Customer Service Representativewho can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are aMedical Customer Service Representativeand you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
- Respond to incoming calls from current patients and prescribers’ offices, as primary representative, to process medication refills and schedule delivery to ensure continuity and maintenance of therapy while building trusted and enduring customer relationships that yield loyalty.
- Document refill requests and patient contact in computer system.
- Ensure that callers’ needs are met, address questions and concerns and escalate issues involving complex clinical matters to clinical team as appropriate.
- Process prescription refill orders in accordance with defined policies, procedures, regulations, and guided by focus on customer service and refill processing metrics.
- May communicate financial obligations, copayments and past due balances to patients and process and safeguard credit card transactions.
- Facilitate communication between internal team, patients and prescribers’ offices to support patients’ therapy compliance through transmittal of status updates, template letters, notifications of triage or transfer, and other similar actions designed to maintain effective and efficient response and superior service quality.
- Contact patients to schedule delivery of medications in keeping with their requirements or to communicate refill denials and encourage follow up contact with their prescription provider. Access records in computer system to identify and follow up on failed attempts to contact patients and providers to schedule medication deliveries and re-attempt contact, maintaining attention to details and avoid delays or interruptions in therapy.
- Document case activity, communications and correspondence in computer system to ensure completeness and accuracy of patient contact records. Ensure that work activities are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and the organization’s defined standards and procedures, and in a manner that provides the best available level of service and quality.
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of telephonic call center customer service experience
- Strong computer skills with MS Office Suite
- Strong soft skills: personable, professional and polished
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Medical Customer Service Representative position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to