Mercyhealth is seeking a Board Certified, Stroke Fellowship and Neurology Residency trained, Medical Director of our Neuroscience Program in Rockford, Illinois
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising seven hospitals, more than 800 employed physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 150 specialty and sub-specialty services, including pediatric/adult neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
Opened January 2019, Mercyhealths Javon Bea Hospital-Riverside is a state-of-the-art, $505 million facility that serves as the regional hub for highly specialized care for children and adults. It houses a state-designated childrens hospital and regional perinatal center. This facility compliments our second Rockford hospital campus, Javon Bea Hospital-Rockton, which continues to provide primary and specialty care.
- Excellent work life balance with 100% in-patient duties.
- The Neuroscience team consists of neuro-hospitalists, neuro-interventionalists, pediatric and adult neurosurgeons, five general outpatient neurologists and a nurse practitioner.
- Work with a highly skilled support staff, PM&R, pain center, rehab hospital, and ER physicians.
- Javon Bea Hospital is an Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Mercyhealth recently awarded Top 150 places to work in healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Extremely competitive compensation package (70-80th percentile of the MGMA)
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- Paid medical licensing
- Sign on-bonus