Position SummaryCompany Overview:
At Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada (CCCN) a distinguished team of doctors, researchers, nurses and healthcare professionals have provided patients with groundbreaking treatments on the healing edge of medicine since 1974. Our team is dedicated to providing the most effective treatments, both existing and emerging, in order to diagnose and successfully treat cancer and blood disorders. We support this goal with state-of-the-art facilities across Southern Nevada, all of which integrate the latest diagnostic, therapeutic and research capabilities. CCCN is dedicated to patient-centered care, advancing innovation, discovery, and improving outcomes. Motivated, caring professional are encouraged to join us.
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada is seeking a Medical Office Receptionist at the Twain clinic in Las Vegas, NV. In this role, you will work in a fast paced, high volume oncology practice with some of the best physicians in their fields while providing care to patients in a successful health care organization.
The essential functions for the Medical Office Receptionist include the following:
- Professionally greets and welcomes patients and their family/friends
- Registers and schedules appointments for patients in an efficient and timely manner
- Answers, screens, and directs all incoming calls to appropriate personnel relaying messages between patients and clinical staff
- Checks patients out after examinations
- Records patient cancellations and missed appointments
- Provides general administrative support by filing charts and forms
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Receptionist and/or medical office experience preferred
- Proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft (Outlook, Office Word, and Excel) required
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and have a passion for working with and providing assistance to patients.
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer. To apply click on the Apply Now link.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.