Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting multiple Medical Support Assistants (MSA) to support the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System located at 6900 N Pecos Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89086. Multiple shift schedules are available. Competitive PRN pay packages are available to qualified candidates.
In the assigned area, the MSA performs a full range of duties related to the delivery of healthcare services in an inpatient or outpatient setting. The position requires the ability to follow directions, determine priorities as they relate to basic patient needs within the scope of an MSA, and use organizational and observational skills.
Ansible is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of health care, national security, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
The MSA functions within the policies and procedures of the VA facility where assigned and provides the following services:
- Independently performs a full range of duties related to the delivery of healthcare services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Responsible for answering phones, greeting patients, relaying messages, scheduling, and/or cancelling appointments and patient consults.
- Performs computerized data entry and uses information processing systems.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of medical terminology to understand medical diagnosis and procedures sufficient to communicate clinical staff instructions to patients.
- Communicates effectively and professionally in person, electronically, and/or by telephone.
- Performs moderate physical activity (ability to lift up to 15lbs), including the ability to move from their desk in order to provide administrative support to staff and patients. Some moderate walking is required. Some low level pulling is required, e.g. doors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of post-secondary education is preferred but not required
- Six (6) months of experience in clerical, office, or other work that indicates the ability and skills needed for the position
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. Ansible will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on a person’s race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, medical/physical status or disability, or military status.