Medical Technologist, Hematology – Night Shift
Location: Boston Teaching Hospital
- Performs routine and high complexity laboratory tests and procedures on blood and other body fluids.
- Prepares samples and reagents for testing.
- Responsible for the accuracy, interpretation and reporting of all test results.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents.
- Keeps accurate records of quality control, maintenance and workload data.
- Responsible to document all corrective action procedures undertaken in the Chemistry Laboratory.
- Refers problems and/or unusual results to appropriate parties and documents all corrective action procedures undertaken in the Chemistry Laboratory.
- Participates in proficiency testing program.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining an appropriate level of inventory and laboratory supplies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology or Chemical, Physical, or biological science from an accredited college or university.
- ASCP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Two years of experience as a Medical Technologist and experience with the Chemistry bench.
All those qualified and interested can contact John Baumann at 781-272-3400 x248, or email: email@example.comHelp
All communication will be held in strictest confidence