Job Title: Medical Writer
Location: Scudders Mill Road Princeton. NJ 08543
Schedule: 40 hours/week
- Doctor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant industry work experience; recognized expert in medical communications
- Preferred: understanding of the payer landscape and of Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Extensive, proven experience and skill in writing high-quality, evidence-based scientific medical communication materials
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Ability to conduct literature searches in databases such as EMBASE and Pubmed/Medline
- Strong project management skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft WORD and PowerPoint
- Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance’s and BMS policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately respond to inquiries from payers and Health Care Providers.
- Developing and writing content for their specific projects as well as reviewing scientific content created by outside agencies. Responsibilities include, but is not limited to, developing, writing/editing and managing the production of AMCP Dossiers, and scientific PowerPoint slide presentations for payers as the primary audience; developing and/or editing responses to address specific unsolicited payer and Health Care Provider requests for health outcome information.
- Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
- Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information
- Complies with the reporting of adverse effects and product complaints to BMS Worldwide Safety and Surveillance.
If interested, you may contact:
201 285 - 8622
ECLAROis a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.ECLAROrecruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visitwww.eclaroIT.comto see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties:Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees