Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
This individual will be responsible for all areas related to competitive, promotional and clearance pricing, key contributor to understanding the profitability of the company driving by pricing structure
- Planning and forecasting the future sales and profits to meet budgetary requirement. Determine the supporting inventory levels and open to buy.
- Translate corporate plans and merchandise financial strategy into category/department financial strategy.
- Support the category and inventory teams with strong understanding of the assortment planning process and the significance of range balance, margin mix, and inventory location.
- Work strategically with merchandising, supply chain, and finance to translate vendor commitments, supply chain capacity, stores stock levels, into plans that achieve the sales expectation.
- College degree (BA or BS)
- 5+ year's experience in inventory management or finance, with past experience in managing a budget for sales, margin and inventory
- Retail or consumer goods industry experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, forecast, and exercise sound judgement
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional math ability
- Management experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules