Mercy Health St. Ritas in Lima, Ohio is seeking a board certified/board eligible PM&R physician who is interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by charming rural communities. You will have the opportunity to work in a strong multi-specialty group at a large regional referral center serving a ten-county area with a robust patient population. Develop your ideal practice balance in an environment that offers a broad inpatient and outpatient experience to suite your career aspirations.
Our region offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to excellent public and private school systems. Small city, small town, suburban, and rural living options are all available within 20 minutes of the medical center! We are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation. We offer candidates a competitive income and recruitment package.
- 18 bed Inpatient Rehab Unit
- CARF Accredited - Stroke Specialty Program
- Easy Street setting with full functional living apartment
- Excellent patient satisfaction
- At or above national averages for all quality metrics
- Highly engaged and skilled nursing / therapy staff
- Beautiful office with cutting-edge technology including EMR (EPIC)
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program
- Acute consults / follow-ups
- Inpatient Rehab coverage
- OP follow-up coverage (preferred / but not required)
Submit your CV for consideration and/or direct questions to:
Traci R. Cox, M.Ed., Physician Recruitment, 419-296-7808 firstname.lastname@example.org