At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOUkeep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Manager Business Management - to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
As the Business Manager 2, you will be:
- Managing and over-seeing the day to day operations of their multi-disciplined staff
- Maintain EVMS compliance including Cost/Schedule integration and supporting audits
- JSR's, IBR's, Site Surveillance reviews as required
- Review proposal/settlement values to establish Program Management Baseline
- Assist with Identifying and Tracking Program Risk and Opportunities
- Financial reporting and status which includes EAC/Profitability updates
- Communication and integration will all elements of Business Management (Cost Management, Contracts, Pricing & Estimating)
- Direct support to the Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) & Control Account Managers (CAMs)
- Executive level Program and Functional support
- Provide Sector Metrics on a monthly basis for Cost/Schedule performance across programs
- Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
-5 years experience in EVMS Planning and Budgeting
-Recent Production/Manufacturing experience
- Ability to attain a Security Clearance with the ability to obtain program access
- SAP working knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.