At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems located inPatuxent River, MDhas an opening for a Mgr. Engineering 2.
The Triton Maintenance Manager will oversee the day to day execution of aircraft and control segment shift maintenance and modifications,supporting the flight and ground test programs. Emphasis on program performance, process compliance and operational efficiencies as well as policy compliance is critical. The successful candidate will ensure the air vehicles and control segmentsare maintained in accordance with Triton Contractor Operating Procedures and are ready for testing to support a dynamic ground and flight test schedule. Will work with program leadership to assess issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and program cost/schedule objectives. Position will support new business proposals and process initiatives, and employee development. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, an ability to lead a large team while working in a dynamic environment, demonstrated initiative and willingness to solve problems with long-term solutions, outstanding people management and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface with all levels of functional and project management while integrating with host entities. This position reports functionally and programmatically to the Flight Test Ground Operations Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 combined years of experience in any of the following engineering disciplines; Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Systems, or Integration and Test
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience as a Team Lead, IPT Manager or Manager of staff
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD Degree in STEM discipline from an accredited university
- A current DoD Secret or Top Secret/SCI level security clearance
- Test Engineering experience
- Experience in NAMP-based maintenance
- Experience with EVMS, IMS Planning, IMOM or TRB/CCB
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.