To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video:www.northropgrumman.com/HYPERLINK "http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo" SQMVideo
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical engineering, Aerospace engineering, or related technical discipline required from an ABET accredited university.
- 5years of professional experience with BS degree required.
- Ability to travel within the US.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SCI security clearance is required.
- Master's of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering preferred.
- Active DoD Secret and/or SCI security clearance is preferred.
- Experience with the design, development, and implementation of aerospace mechanical systems as well as a working knowledge of complex mechanical subsystems and integration of subsystems hardware into Aircraft and/or Spacecraft Systems is preferred.
- Experience with industry standard design tools including NX, CATIA V5, Engineering Central, AIAA S-114-2005 Mechanical Moving Assemblies and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) applications is advantageous.
- Prior technical and subcontracts management experience, along with a track record of leading a highly skilled team and suppliers in the design, integration and production phases of aerospace systems within schedule, labor, and material cost requirements is desirable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.