At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
This is an opportunity to apply proven Security leadership skills at the Northrop Grumman facility in Oklahoma City. The successful candidate will be the Site Facilities Security Officer (FSO) and have general oversight of all special programs assigned to the campus. TheSecurity Manager ensuresthe Site is USG compliant as it relates to DoD and special program activities. The selected candidate is responsible for staffing and working with Program stakeholder to ensure security classification guidelines are being met and implemented.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor's Degreeand5 years of security experience for DoD, SAP or SCI programs or a Master's degree and3 years of security experience for DoD, SAP or SCI programs
- Prior Facilities Security Officer (FSO) security experience
- Completion of all required FSO training and FSO certification via the DSS website
- Must have an in-depth knowledge and familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) as well as DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, and other US Government security manuals
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain program access
- Three to five years management experience
- Knowledge of financial planning and budgeting within a team environment
- General understanding of Crisis Management as it relates to FSO role
- Excellent communication, writing and organization skills,
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal oversight.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.