|Description:|| Full-service Montgomery County contract pharmaceutical company has an exciting need for a Microbiologist to provide technical expertise and project management oversight of all company microbiology systems. This includes but is not limited to environmental monitoring and product testing according to regulatory requirements (USP/NF, EP). Must have ability or be able to learn how to author necessary validations for processes and manage their execution. Must also be extremely ambitious with the eventual desire to run their own lab. |
Responsibilities include scheduling and performing all microbiological testing:
- Environmental Monitoring (viable and nonviable)
- Compressed Air monitoring
- Water sampling / testing
- Microbial Enumeration testing
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing
- Water System Monitoring and Maintenance
- Protocol and Report Preparations
- Departmental SOP Revisions
- Media Preparation and Growth promotion
- Glassware, Equipment, and Laboratory Maintenance
|Requirements:|| - Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology or related science field |
- Previous microbiology lab experience. Test method and process validation experience is required.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a cGMP testing environment.
- MUST be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal oversight. This will need to be demonstrated during the interview process.
- Create value for the position, department, and company
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Must be able to work a 50-hour work week
|Job Location:||Horsham, PA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Langhorne, PA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(215) 752-4800|