Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Design and develop the following: data modeling, data warehouse, SSIS packages, SSAS cubes and reports using the tools / technology outlined in the Experience section
- Document all design requirements
- Document all development work
- Use development collaboration and change management tool to check in all changes.
- Ensure all deliverables are completed on-time and within budget
- At least 3 years of development experience using: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Visual Studio, Power BI
- Development experience using SharePoint, Performance Point
- Experience with the use of Kimball templates
- Experience using Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with team members and stakeholders and also work well independently
- Knowledge of Kimball DW/BI Lifecycle Methodology
- Knowledge of software development process such as Agile
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.